WattNode® Plus for LonWorks®
| AC Power Measurement,|
for LonWorks® Networks,
VARs, Power Factor,
Individual Phase Measurements
The WattNode Plus is a kilowatt hour kWh energy meter that communicates on a LonWorks network and measures 1, 2, or 3 phases with voltages from 120 to 600 Vac and 5 to 6,000 amps in delta (phase to phase) and wye (phase to neutral) configurations. For built-in data logging, see the WattNode Logger for LonWorks.
- True RMS Power: Watts (Phase A, B, C, and sum of all phases)
- Reactive Power: VARs (Phase A, B, C, and sum of all phases)
- Power Factor: PF (Phase A, B, C, all phases)
- True RMS Energy: Kilo-Watthours kWh (Phase A, B, C, and sum of all phases)
- Reactive Energy: kVAR-hours (All Phases)
- AC Frequency
- RMS Voltage: (Phase A, B, C)
- Computed RMS Current: (Phase A, B, C)
- Peak Demand
- Supports LonWorks TP/FT-10 free topology twisted-pair network using Echelon's® LonTalk® (ANSI/CEA-709.1-B-2002) network protocol.
- LonMark 3.4 Certified
- Small form factor for easy installation inside most electrical panels, see a sample installation diagram.
- Pluggable screw terminals for easy wiring
- 0.5% nominal accuracy (see manual for details)
- True RMS power even with leading or lagging power factor and chopped or distorted waveforms
- Monitors variable speed drives, pumps, and motors
- Safe CT's (current transformers), producing 0.333 Vac at rated current.
- Split core CTs for quick installation
- Solid core CTs are less expensive and prevent tampering
- Custom and standard Bus Bar sized CTs
- Assembled in USA, qualified under the Buy American provision in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- Five year warranty
Warning: Hazardous Voltages - Only qualified personnel or licensed electricians should install the WattNode meter and current transformers.
Keywords: ANSI 709.1, ANSI/CEA 709.1, EIA 709.1