Continental Control Systems will be closed on Thursday, November 27th and Friday November 28th for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- 888-WATTNODE (888-928-8663)
- FAX: 303-444-2903
- Continental Control Systems, LLC
- 3131 Indian Rd.
- Boulder, CO 80301 USA
Continental Control Systems, LLC is a privately owned Colorado limited liability company that began operations in 1995 as a product development and manufacturing company. CCS specializes in electric power metering and monitoring equipment for use by the energy services industry.
Our mission is to create and provide the technology and equipment that enables the efficient use of electricity throughout the world. We are staffed by a team of highly qualified design engineers, software and firmware engineers, applications engineers, production technicians and sales and support specialists all with a common objective: To supply our customers with reliable and accurate products at a reasonable cost, with the highest level of professional service and attention to customer needs.
Continental Control Systems takes the following holidays (Holidays on the weekend will be taken on the closest weekday, Monday or Friday):
- New Year's Day (January 1st)
- Presidents Day (third Monday in February)
- Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day (first Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving Day (fourth Thursday in November)
- Friday after Thanksgiving (fourth Friday in November)
- Christmas Day (December 25th)