Approvals and Certifications
This page lists approvals and certifications for Continental Control Systems' metering products.
Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Listings
UL and cUL Safety Listed: UL 61010-1; CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1-04; IEC 61010-1
- WattNode Pulse (WNB-xx-xxx-P): E312220
- WattNode Modbus (WNC-xx-xxx-MB): E312220
- WattNode Plus for LonWorks (WNC-xx-xxx-FT10): E312220
- WattNode Logger for LonWorks (WNC-xx-xxx-FT10-L): E312220
- ACT Series Split-core Current Transformers: E325972
- CTB Series Split-core Bus-bar Current Transformers: E325972
- CTM Series Split-core Current Transformers: E325972
- CTS Series Split-core Current Transformers: E96927
- CTT Series Solid-core Current Transformers: E96927
Legacy Product UL Listings
- WattNode Pulse (WNA-xx-xxx-P): E173475
- WattNode for LonWorks (WNA-xx-xxx-FT10): E173475
- WattNode for LonWorks (WNB-xx-xxx-FT10): E173475
ANSI C12.1 Electric Meter Revenue Standard
WattNode Revenue models combined with class 0.6 current transformers meet the ANSI C12.1-2008 accuracy requirements. This includes the following part numbers:
- Where 'xx-xxx' indicates the electrical service type and may be one of 3Y-208, 3Y-400, 3Y-480, 3Y-600, 3D-240, 3D-400, or 3D-480.
Furthermore, the following models of WattNode meter and Accu-CT current transformers—when used together—have been certified by MET Laboratories to the C12.1 standard.
- ACT-0750-100 Opt C0.6
- ACT-0750-200 Opt C0.6
All WattNode meters meet FCC Part 15, Class B; EN 55022: 1994, Class B. Current transformers do not contain oscillators or active circuitry and so are exempt.
All WattNode meters and current transformer models are RoHS compliant.
- WattNode Modbus: RoHS Declaration
- Immunity: EN 61326: 2002 (Industrial Locations)
- Electrostatic Discharge: EN 61000-4-2: (B) Self-Recovering
- Radiated RF Immunity: EN 61000-4-3: (A) No Degradation
- Electrical Fast Transient / Burst: EN 61000-4-4: (B) Self-Recovering
- Surge Immunity: EN 61000-4-5: (B) Self-Recovering
- Conducted RF Immunity: EN 61000-4-6: (A) No Degradation
- Voltage Dips, Interrupts: EN 61000-4-11: (B) Self-Recovering
Declarations of Conformity
- WattNode Pulse: Declaration of Conformity
- WattNode Modbus: Declaration of Conformity
- WattNode for LonWorks: Declaration of Conformity
- WattNode BACnet: Declaration of Conformity
- ACT-0750 Series CTs: IEC 60044-1; Declaration of Conformity
WattNode for LonWorks models (Plus and Logger) are LonMark® certified.
- WattNode Plus for LonWorks (WNC-xx-xxx-FT10): 3.4
- Program ID: 8:00022:1500:0A:04:07
- WattNode Logger for LonWorks (WNC-xx-xxx-FT10-L): 3.4
- Program ID: 8:00022:1500:0A:04:0A
- Note: Option B and Option BI models are not LonMark certified
BACnet Testing Laboratories (BTL)
WattNode BACnet meters with firmware version 1.13 are approved for listing by BTL.
BACnet is a registered trademark of ASHRAE. ASHRAE does not endorse, approve or test products for compliance
with ASHRAE standards. Compliance of listed products to requirements of ASHRAE Standard 135 is the responsibility
of the BACnet International. BTL is a registered trademark of the BACnet International.
Keywords: safety, standards, UL mark, compliance, C12